Fight & treat your cough naturally.
A cough is your body’s way of responding when something irritates your throat or airways.1
An occasional cough is normal and healthy. A cough that persists for several weeks or one that brings up discolored or bloody mucus may indicate a condition that needs medical attention.1
1. Mayo clinic. Cough. Available at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/cough/basics/definition/sym-20050846#:~:text=A%20cough%20is%20your%20body's,cough%20is%20normal%20and%20healthy. Last accessed:24/2/2022.
2. Cleveland Clinic. Cough. Available at: https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/symptoms/17755-cough . Last accessed:24/2/2022.
3. Healthline Website. Treating a Wet Cough at Home: 10 Natural Remedies. Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/home-remedies-for-wet-cough . Last accessed:24/2/2022.
4. Seattle Children’s. Coughs: Meds or Home Remedies?. Available at: https://www.seattlechildrens.org/conditions/a-z/coughs-meds-or-home-remedies/ . Last accessed:24/2/2022.
5. Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council. Infection control advice for schools and other childcare settings. Available at: https://www.dudley.gov.uk/residents/learning-and-school/infection-control-advice-for-schools-and-other-childcare-settings/ . Last accessed:24/2/2022.
Approval Code (No.) WF0253OA464/122022 Invalidation Date 22/12/2023
This Material is approved by EDA. Approval number: WF0253OA464/122022, Invalidation Date: 22/12/2023
Kindly report any online promotional, educational and awareness material not having this message to the General administration for regulation of marketing & advertising materials at: www.edaegypt.gov.eg